I had a suitably happy – even if slightly wild and violent – childhood growing up in the southern Ukraine, still a major part of the USSR at the time. Together with millions of other people, I was unlucky enough to live in Kiev during the Chernobil disaster but lucky enough that the wind was blowing in another direction. After I got my Bachelor of Architecture degree I had a bit of fun hiking across the good old Europe without much money, common language or sense.
I love art and, for as long as I can remember, I have always been drawing and decorating all my notebooks (the paper ones), books, walls and other suitable surfaces with doodles. Nice? What do you mean this wall has just been painted?
These days I try not to draw on walls and my art life is usually nicely complemented by my other activities, but not always. What can you do? Life is not perfect.
- Email Marketing (MailChimp, eList);
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest,etc);
- Google DFP;
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO);
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM);
- Google Analytics, AdWords, AdSense;
- WordPress Customization;
- Internet Software Development (PHP);
- Production Management (Web Content Development);
- Online Publishing;
- Architectural Design;
- Graphic Design.
- Graduate Diploma IT (Internet Software Development)
Swinburne University of Technology – Melbourne, Australia;
- Associate Diploma of Arts (Computer Aided Art & Design)
Melbourne School of Art and Graphic Design – Melbourne, Australia;
- Bachelor of Architecture
Kiev Institute of Civil Engineering – Kiev, Ukraine.